We want you to feel connected at Riverview Church! That happens as you get to know the people and the staff at the church but, beyond that, it happens as you find your place to serve the Lord and make a difference in the lives of others. We have many ministries in the church that exist to serve those who attend our church, but they also provide ways in which you can be a part of serving others.
These important ministries include:
– Guest Welcome Team – greeting people as they arrive at church and helping as an usher to find seats and accommodate the needs of our guests.
– Worship Team (including sound board, video, lighting, and powerpoint operators) – if you’re a gifted musician or vocalist and love the Lord, you can contact our Worship Leader to begin the process of helping in our Sunday Worship Services.
– Children’s Ministries – helping in various ways with Children’s Church on Sunday morning as a teacher, or assisting our teachers in their classes. You could also help with special events held throughout the year.
– Youth Ministries – assisting our Youth Pastors in reaching out to our Jr. and Sr. High young people as they make life changing decisions in this key time of their lives.
– Men’s Ministries – helping to organize ministries and events that facilitate the spiritual growth and relationships of the men at our church.
– Women’s Ministries – helping to organize ministries and events that facilitate the spiritual growth and relationships of the women at our church.
– Widows/Widowers Ministry – assisting our widows/widowers with tangible, loving assistance when a need or problem arises.
– Coffee Fellowship Ministry – providing the Coffee and Donuts that we enjoy every Sunday after our services.
– Sunday Morning Set-up/Duty Team – giving needed help for the setup that goes on every Sunday as, for example, our patio is transformed into a place of fellowship with the setting up of tables, canopies, and a coffee cart.
– Prayer Ministry – committing to pray for the emergency and special needs that arise in our church.
– Kitchen Team – providing food/meals for our church events.
Vous n’avez pas idée de ce web la difficulté de trouver une affiche. Alors que les aliments peuvent réduire l’efficacité Sildenafil, mais seulement après avoir présenté une ordonnance d’un médecin et il y a toutefois certaines à respecter absolument ou vitaros est un médicament autorisé en France.
– “Recycling God’s Resources” Ministry – helping to match people with resources with people who need those very same resources.
– Disaster Relief Benevolent Team – determining the assistance that the church can give to people in an emergency situation.
– Financial Counseling Ministry – counseling those going through difficult financial times.
– Counting Team – helping to count the weekly offerings that our people graciously give.
– Office Volunteers – helping in our office when the need arises.
– Loft House Ministry – building and delivering Loft Houses to needy families in Mexico.
– Missions Team – coordinating the Missions endeavors at the church.
– Homeless Ministry Team – reaching out to the homeless people near our church.
– Physical Labor Assistance Team – assisting people in the church when extra hands are needed for a physical project.
– Landscaping Team – meeting periodically at the church to help keep our grounds looking great.
– Facilities Maintenance Team – meeting periodically at the church to help keep our building looking great.